More than 90,000 church leaders across North America experienced The Global Leadership Summit this past month. This year marked 20 years of inspiring and equipping over 2 million church leaders. There were 300+ locations in the U.S. hosting the Summit. 96 Cru Leaders attended the summit with me. Every year there is a terrific line-up of key Leaders who come to share their leadership experiences.
In two days I receive a year’s worth of Leadership thoughts and inspirations to shape and contribute to my efforts. I will share with you just the highlights of GLS.
- “Everyone wins when leaders get better.”
- “Great leaders seldom know what to do but are resourceful.”
- “Humility enables us to learn from each other.”
- “Every single decision you make as a leader has an effect on the spirit of those you lead.”
- “Leaders need to have a ruthless commitment to resolving relational conflict regardless of how bad it feels.”
- “You can live and lead small, live and lead safe, live and lead selfishly, or you can pursue a grander vision.”
- “To be developed as a leader, failure must be allowed. Failure only helps us improve.”